[bksvol-discuss] Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 21:23:51 -0600

I wouldn't reject it. If it doesn't have page breaks, administration
will find out and decide what to do. It might be that it has. I can
tell if I use the arrow keys with window eyes because it says antsie
twelve where the page break appears. But apparently some programs
don't see them and some screen readers don't announnce them. From what
I'm hearing, I could look at a text file in notepad and see that there
were page breaks, but some people using a different editor might look
at the same text file and not see the page breaks. I know from having
used k1000 that it will tell you how many pages are in a file if you
go into properties.

Anyway, I would finish validating it and see what happens since it
doesn't sound like the issue is totally settled yet.

Pam