[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:10:53 -0400

Dear Patti,

All of the books on the step one page need to be validated. The ratings are helpful but not always accurate. When you enter on download, you get to read much more about the book If you find you really don't want to work on that book, you can just go back to the step one page and browse some more. I go back by entering on the step one link again. If you book interests you, then you enter on the link on that pa ge with all of the description to actually download it.

I was scared when I experimented with the step one page. I thought when I entered on download on the first screen with the long list of books, that I'd be stuck with that book. Now I download lots of them just out of curiosity to see what they are about.

HTh

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>