[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:58:16 -0800

Hi Ellen,

Daisy readers can handle tables, so just leave the table as it is.  I'm glad
it is beautifully formatted!  That isn't always the case. I assume the table
is supposed to be there?  I only ask because sometimes OCR will recognize
junk characters if they appear in a large chunk as a table.  If your table
contains information that is  supposed to be in the book, happily leave it
there.

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____