[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:17:37 -0500

Here is the paragraph with the jarbled words:

"Serena," she heard.

"I am here," she thought, innately understanding that she would not need to
speak to make her thoughts known. Then her losses stabbed her heart again,
hurting so badly that she could hardly bear it. "My husband and child are
dead," she told them. "We know," the choir of voices answered. "In his
twisted eagerness to rule At craft, the Jin'Sai killed them both."

Serena took a quick breath. "How?" she asked.

"He used the Orb of the Vigors to destroy Wulfgar," they answered. "The
wmxftcted might of their had been underestimated-even by us. It had 1 aeons
since your world witnessed such a titanic struggle of the craft. But the r
cannot commune with the Jin'Sai again, for the Forestallment required to >a
lost to his blood." fbat of my child?" Serena asked. "I still do not
understand."

the Enseterat died, your blood could withstand it; the vulnerable (your
unborn child could not. But take heart. Wulfgar granted you many its before
he died. You are a fully empowered sorceress, and your ittrvng. Any
additional Forestallments required for your purposes can be the Vagaries
scroll. If you act soon enough, victory can still be

I just need to know what is supposed to go there.

  _____