[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

Since Jaws just says thae next page number, you are looking at a soft page break. This do not matter for Bookshare purposes. This is a feature of Word that shows you where the page will break if printing the document. If you change the paper size, this page break will disappear, because the paper size will be large enough that all of the text would fit on a page if you printed it. I always set my margins to 1 inch all around, and my paper size to 8.5 wide by 22 long. When I click on okay, Word will pop-up a dialog telling me that some of the margins are outside the printing area of the document, and asks if I want to fix it or ignore it. I ignore it. With this set-up, I don't have those soft page breaks.

Melissa Smith

On 9/18/2010 2:57 PM, Ellen Bartlett wrote:
Hi Melissa,
Jaws just says the next page number, not page break. I´m pretty sure it´s
not paper size, since the new page only has one or two lines of text.
Thanks,
Ellen