[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:22:07 -0500

Are you sure that it is a hard page break, and not a soft page break. Most screen readers say page break when an actual hard break is encountered. You can also try changing the paper size, and see if this gets rid of it. If this does, it was a soft page break and you don't have to worry about it. I'm assuming you are using MS Word to do your proofing. Hope this was helpful, if not, or if you aren't sure how to change the paper size, just ask.

Melissa Smith

On 9/18/2010 12:50 PM, Ellen Bartlett wrote:

Hello,

I am still working on proofreading The Porcelain Dove. At one point, there is a page break where I feel there shouldn’t be one. However, there’s no way to get rid of it. What do I do?

Thank you,

Ellen Bartlett