[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:06:08 -0700

Kim, my comment is not going to help solve your problem, but I downloaded a book to proofread which had the same pagination problem you described. It was the book which had all the style issues, and when I solved those I found that many pages contained just one line even though my page length was set at legal. I think this is what you are describing.

I could not solve the problem and in fact rejected the book.
Have you tried opening the file in Wordpad, then saving it and closing it? Maybe that will help. I do sympathize with your dilemma. If someone can solve your problem, I hope the solution is posted to the list.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>