[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:16:31 -0500

questionI know it won't be me because it's tougher for totally blind people to
do things like this.
I'm finding it hard to find anything to proofread partly because I'm so picky
*smile*
that is why  I did some children's books because I love them, but I knew there
would be no surprises such as strong language violence and explicit
discriptions  a person like me may have to give it up because I'll have nothing
to do and just go back to reading.
yeah there are numbers of books up there but if you don't know what doesn't
have these things or ones that have quirks that sighted people need to do
nothing against that,
but for me being totally blind, I'm just finding it more frustrating to even
find a book and yes I know that is just me so  disregard this whiner you'd call
it.
If I'm not going to be interested in a book or have the fear of what I'll run
into in the book, well it just seems more and more the choices for me are gone
I have nothing to choose from,
cause there is something I can't do in it, it needs to be worked on by someone
smarter better than me or it's old and you can't and the list goes on
some days I just get hit with the give ups!
Gwen