[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:00:48 -0600

Okay it is yours.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:56 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: question

Robert, since Kim doesn't want this, I'd be happy to do it. Shirlee Busbee
is one of my favorite authors. Just put hold for Melissa on it, and let me
know when you have it up. It'll be a nice break from what I've been
working on.

Melissa

Kim Friedman wrote:
Hey, Robert, I have that book as a cassette book, so I'll decline this
one if you don't mind. Regards, Kim.