[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:44:31 -0400

Ugh, Jill, that looks like crap. I set my Word to not do fractions and
instead do the actual characters like 1/2 and not the tiny fraction symbol
that it likes to insert.

I've done quite a few cookbooks. I was going to give you some examples but
when I click my name on Bookshare it says submitter ID is unknown so I
cannot look at the list of books I have submitted like I used to be able to
do.

I know I did the very long Lord Krishna's vegetarian cookbook and also the
Anne of Green Gables cookbook.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Lost: The Search for Six of Six Million by Daniel