[bksvol-discuss] Re: quality report or BSO?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:03:43 -0800

Well, all I can say is here's a health to all picky people everywhere,
particularly those who choose to be meticulous about books. If we care about
what we do, then we want what we do to be correct insofar as we can make
them so. Regards, Kim. P.S.: That being said, don't get ulcers, become
stressed out, or lose sleep in pursuit of high quality stuff if you can help
it. K.