[bksvol-discuss] Re: quality of validated book for admin

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:33:54 -0500

Hi Gisela,

Sorry to hear about your Grandma.
My thoughts are with you.

Dave

At 04:02 PM 1/6/2005, you wrote:
marissa or someone,
I validated The asteroid Wars By Ben Bova and i didn't change the quality to excellent. That was how the quality came across to me. I'm not sure what happened. I hit the accept button and...i'm not sure i followed all the steps.

I was uploading when I found out that my grandma had died. so I'm scattered to the winds. She was like a mom for me and always there when I needed anything from emotional support to cash or a place to stay or whatever.

sigh sorry about the book. Oh and it even had pagebreaks first book to actually tell me. Should make Gwido happy. grin.

Gisela

Gisela Vazquez

MSW

"Progress comes from the intelligent use of experience".