[bksvol-discuss] Re: quality

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:28:03 -0500

Rui,

It may mean I submit less books to Bookshare but I'd rather they are readable!

Have several  questions -  am unsure as to whom they  should be addressed but
I'll ask them  anyway.  Let's say I download a book from Bookshare which has
been accepted. Besides rescanning it, which I would prefer to leave to someone
else, if I find errors (it may be rated good or fair),  and wish to correct
them, is there a way  the book can be resubmitted again? If so, what would the
procedure be? Thanks in advance and hope this makes sense.

Have a great weekend everyone and happy reading, scanning, validating or
whatever else you may be doing!

SL