[bksvol-discuss] Re: puzzling question

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:37:27 -0500

Hi, that is why I wondered about the good rating.  I've had Carrie send stuff
back because of page and other issues and missing pages, and so I just wonder
how the good stuff falls through the cracks.  Did you read the book you
mentioned?  I had to fix my quality preference to even see the book in
question.  I've seen books that were excellent that would have been better
marked good, so this is why I asked the question.  I don't hesitate to make
quality reports if I need to as well.  Have a blessed day.