[bksvol-discuss] Re: putting additions to books in brackets

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:50:04 -0400

I use a : and that is it.  As I find the brackets annoying, smile.

And frankly we can't get the book perfect, and represented the way the print
edition wants it, because it is a copy.  So I like that Excellent allows for
errors, even if it is "very few" that was smart on bookshare's part.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com