[bksvol-discuss] Re: publisher quality--a real disappointment!

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:35:14 -0700

Hi, I don't see why you should apologize for what you happen to say. I agree
with you. I think Bookshare should be able to get into the position of
saying to their publishing partners that their books are not readable,
hence, why should they use those files if the publishers aren't planning any
sort of effort to insure readability of their offerings. I think you are
right, Jackie. Regards, Kim.