[bksvol-discuss] Re: published authors

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:55:26 -0600

You could start by going to the FreeLists website.   There's a link there
titled Get Your Own List.  You might also want to check out YahooGroups,
which is Yahoo's version of e-mail lists.

Please do take this off-list.  You guys have generate a ton of off-topic
e-mail over the last few days, probably at least 80 or 90 percent has been
off-topic, and if it keeps up, then new volunteers who want to learn about
volunteering will probably start unsubscribing because they'll decide that
the amount of messages related to volunteering isn't worth the hastle of
wading through the off-topic  e-mail.

If nothing else, have pitty on us poor list monitors who volunteered to read
all of the messages in order to assist the staff in answering questions on
the list.  I'll never be able to talk Kellie into taking the job back if you
guys keep it up. <Grin>

Oh, one last thing.  If you can't figure out FreeLists, then I'd suggest
contacting Gustavo since he's probably the person who set up Bookshare's
lists.  Even if it was Marissa or Jesse who set them up, he's most likely to
be their owner now.

HTH

Gerald