[bksvol-discuss] Re: published authors

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:58:55 -0800 (PST)

Maybe you could go to the bookshare list; There are
possibly people on only that one who have incidents to
relate. But I like to read these, not only for the
chuckles I get but also in case there's something I
find I've done or said that I shouldn't. Besides, I'll
ask some people not on the list at the moment like
Lena and Vic if they have anything to add.

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>