[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofreading question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 18:11:59 -0600

Hi Cindy,
Thanks, that example is clear, not underlined.  And I think I know the others,
but just wanted to check.  Since they are to be treated like a word, I assume
that if there is a quotation mark before the elipsis, it should appear as
quotation, elipsis and space.  And the same at the end of a sentence, elipsis,
period without a space, or quotation, or whatever punctuation is at the end,
without a space.  That is how I have been doing it and I hope it is right.

Sue S.