[bksvol-discuss] Re: professional development books

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:50:31 -0600

Hi, E. and Bookshare Staff .

I would love books about taking the GRE. My sister will be taking it next spring. I will also have to take the GRE plunge if I hope to go back to grad school. having more information on what's on the test will help me arrange accommodations as I know this can be problematic for those of us who can't read the printed copy.

Lisa
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>