From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 6:50 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: problems in MS Word

Hi Shelly.  Unfortunately, I have office 2007 so I am not sure where to find
the normal button.  I checked the view tab and it's not there.  My zoom was
indeed set to 100 percent.  My book and other document I read are always in
the Draft view which is what you would have if you had office 2003 or lower.
I appreciate everyone's suggestions.  Unfortunately, it still shows me the
blank lines when using Jaws.