[bksvol-discuss] Re: problems in MS Word

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:55:41 -0600

Thanks Dave. I won't change the font. Do you know the code on how to check the display for special characters and codes? ----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 6:53 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: problems in MS Word

No I'm afraid that doesn't sound like the answer. The 10 point Roman is pretty standard. I wouldn't recommend going to a bigger font as it would effect your margins, etc. I guess the only other thing I would think to try is the display special characters/codes, just to explore the areas in question to see if you notice anything odd being added in or done. Sometimes OCR software, when attempting to preserve page layouts and formatting, can see things that aren't really there and add in excessive layout codes. Good luck, I'm out of here until near kick-off time, which effectively means, I'll be off-line till 9 or 10 P.M.

Dave

At 06:01 AM 2/3/2008, you wrote:
Hi Shelly and Dave. I checked the font size and it appears that it says 10 point font. I checked other lines in the document and it says font 10 point times new roman normal style. Should I change the font in the whole file to 12 points or 11 points?

Monica Svopa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>