[bksvol-discuss] problem with garbage on some pages revisited

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:56:39 -0800

Hi gang,

I have mentioned previously about when scanning a book that there is a lot of garbage at the bottom of some pages which I never did figure out where it's coming from. Now, the strangest part of it all, if I rescan that page and it comes out right and delete the bad one and then paste in the new good one, it turns bad also. But if I paste in the good page before deleting the bad one and check them both, the bad one is still bad and the good one is still good. Then I delete the bad one and leave the good one and check it and it's still good. Is that strange or am I missing something? The garbage usually comes at or near the bottom of a page. I may end up with ten percent of the pages like that. Any thoughts?

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California