[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem with daisy book

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:50:34 -0600

Hi Monica,

We're glad to have you around too. You're also very good at explaining things
as are so many other volunteers.

I used to be apprehensive about posting here because I don't have a vast
technical knowledge of computers, but you guys have made me feel much more
comfortable than I used to feel. Thank you all for that.

Blessings.

Lynnsky

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.