[bksvol-discuss] problem submitting a book

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 04:22:00 -0700

Hi, Now I remember why I haven't submitted in a while. I had the same problem last time, only in that case I had an apostrophe in the book title, and now I don't. I'm trying to submit The Whole World Over, by Julia Glass. I filled out all the fields except the isbn, and it says error. What am I doing wrong? Is the title supposed to be in lowercase letters, for example don't capitalize the first letter of every word? That's the only thing I'm doing differently. Julia