From: Estelnalissi
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 12:47 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: pretty big admin queue

I think she should go for a record!

Always with love,

Lissi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Evan Reese
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 1:40 AM

  Oh, wow! Will it be another 167 book day? I think I recall hearing that
some people had trouble with getting the list, but I still remember that
day - although I don't remember the exact date. But I do recall that it felt
a little like Christmas.

  I think she said something about not doing any more of those 100-plus book
days, though, so maybe it will be a couple of 99 book days. <grin>

  Evan