[bksvol-discuss] Re: pretty big admin queue

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 23:45:52 -0800 (PST)

Yes, the only way I got all those books to send to my
email list of recipients was from Jake's list, and I
don't think he keeps it any more. I've been getting it
from the Browse New Books on the bookshare site, but I
think they expanded the number from 100. The only
problem was that one person's email wouldn't except
the whole list so I had to send it in multiple parts.
smile

Grandma Cindy