[bksvol-discuss] Re: possible pages missing

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:33:14 -0600

Grace, don't know why kurzweil skipped over the blank pages. I have it set to keep them. This is the first time this has happened to them, our libruary doesn't have it, in fact they don't have hardly any of her's.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>