[bksvol-discuss] Re: poor job/same title different ISBN

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 22:31:49 -0800

HI Valerie,

You have two options.  You can report a book quality issue, and bookshare
will rescan and reproofread the book.  The book quality reporting link is on
the book information page with the author, title, synopses, etc. Or you can
rescan it yourself, and do the picture descriptions which I know will be
very appreciated, and submit it with BSO (stands for better scan of) in the
title field of the submission form along with the title.

It's your call which you want to do.

Happy New Year!

Mayrie