[bksvol-discuss] Re: plesure reading quality&quality standards

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:44:20 -0600

What it says in the validation instructions is rating of errors as
excellent, good or fair.  That means, and says, word recognition errors
which means scanning errors.  Scanners do misinterpret words sometimees, but
what poor quality means is that the book could not be corrected by the
validator because there was so much missing, or so many places where the
errors were undecipherable that the validator was unable to correct them and
has to reject the book.  It has nothing to do with the book itself.  A lot
of us enjoy light romances.

Sue