[bksvol-discuss] Re: please use spell checker validators and submitters

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:15:17 -0600

Hi.  Agreed.  Using a spell-checker is certainly a good idea.  Although, I
never accept a change unless I'm absolutely certain that it's correct.  All
I'd add is that folks be extra careful when using spell-check.

Hmmm, interesting.  With your example sentences, my JAWS spoke to me in the
following way:

This first sentence is fine dot But it runs into this next one.

I could tell there wasn't a space after the first sentence because it said
the word dot rather than just pausing at the period.

Chris Feist - The one and only!