[bksvol-discuss] Re: please remove from books being scanned list

Weird, I can't get the page to come up for the outsourcers master list.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

database 4464 (20090928) __________

http://www.eset.com