[bksvol-discuss] Re: please remove from being scanned list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Sat, 8/29/09, Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] please remove from being scanned list
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 1:11 PM

Please remove the follwoing fromt he being scanned
list..

Abigail Adams: Witness to a
Revolution – by Natalie S. Bobe will be scanned by Amber W.  awaiting
validation Already in
collection
Breaking news : a stunning and
memorable account of reporting from some of the most dangerous places will be
scanned by Amber W {already in collection}
Hell: A Novel, by Kathryn Davis
will be scanned by Amber {already in collection}
intelligence, and ingenuity
Shelley will scan {is on here twice}
Kathryn Davis will be scanned by
Amber Not sure what book this is referring to here.
Mirror by Graham Masterton will
be scanned by Robert R. and proofread by Marilyn {on the list twice}
Miss Zukas mysteries will be
scanned by Mayrie, {on the list twice|}
Mistress's Daughter,  by A. M.. Homes will be scanned by Amber
{on list twice}
Mummy Chronicles books 2 and 4 by
Dave Wolverton and Steven Somers will be scanned by Evan and proofread by
Lissi.
{on list twice}
Murder Boogies With Elvis, by
Anne George is being scanned by Monica W. {on list twice}
My Immortal Protector by Jen
Holling will be scanned by Amber W {on list twice}
Nicholas Cook, by Stephanie
Cowell  will be scanned by
Amber  (This is a Wish list book
{already in collection}
No Unhallowed Hand (the Work and
the Glory, volume 7) by Gerald N. Lund historical fiction re development of the
Mormon Church will be scanned by Noel {on list twice}
Open Mike: Reflections on
Philosophy, Race, Sex, Culture and Religion,  Michael Eric Dyson will be
scanned by
Larry Gilbert, {on list twice}
Say You're One of them, by Uwem
Akpan being scanned by Jamie {I'm actually scanning this one}
Shame on It All: A Novel by Zane
and Andre Harris will be scanned BY {On list twice}
Slaying in Savannah , A: a
Murder, she wrote mystery by  Donald
Bain will be scanned by Mary Anne {on list twice}
Smoking: THE ARTIFICIAL PASSION
by David Krogh are being or have been scanned by Julie M: {on list twice}
Succubus Heat,  by Richelle Mead will be scanned by
Christina {on list twice}
The Ancient Historians will be
scanned by Amber W {already in collection}
The Darker Side will be scanned
by Georgina {on list twice}
The Devil on Lammas night by
Susan Howatch will be scanned by Amber W {on list twice}
The Hiding Place: A Novel by
Trezza Azzopardi) submitted, awaiting proofing; scanned by Amber {in
collection}
The Hunger,  by Whitley Strieber will be scanned by
Robert R. and proofread by Marilyn {on list twice{}
The hunt : a Rachel Benjamin
mystery by Sturman, Jennifer will be scanned by Shelley {on  list
twice}
The Pleasing Hour, by   Lily King will be scanned by
Shannon {in collection}
The Raven Ring,  Patricia C. Wrede, will be scanned by
Natalia and proofed by Christina On list twice
The Sociopath Next Door will be
scanned by Georgina {on list twice}
The story of Elizabeth I ,by  Jean Plaidy will be scanned by Amber W.
On list twice
The Vampire tapestry / Suzy McKee
Charnas will be scanned by Amber W. {on list twice}
The Wives of Henry VIII by
Antonia Fraser will be scanned by Amber W. {on list twice}
 Thanks Amber. I think I've got them all. (hope I didn't delete somethng tha
belongs there. smile

Book blog:
have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have
consented
to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children.. I give
you
this warning that you may prepare your mind for your fate.
John
Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx