[bksvol-discuss] Re: please reject

  • From: the ppardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:42:08 -0400

Cindy,

I don't know if you can , download it but since you can not validate your own submission, I am not sure the rejection would be accepted.
         I didn't want to chance it.

Jim P

At 10:55 PM 8/25/07, you wrote:
Interesting--can you not download your own submission
so you can reject it yourself?  I know that the system
prevents one from downloading more than 5 books, but I
didn't realize it had the caÏ?ability of preventing
one from downloadijng one's own submission. Clever. I
thought the rejection of the validation came later in
the process. Very clever, these engineers.

Cindy