[bksvol-discuss] Re: plays

Bookshare can't accept plays that are still in
copyright, though Shakespeare et al are o.k. I don't
know why not except that it seems to be an exception
in the copyright law -- or not an exception, should I
say. My guess is that it's because playwrights want
the royalties from when those who produce their plays
have to order the scripts from French, or whoever. Of
course sometimes enough copies can be obtained from
libraries, if the cast is small enough.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com