[bksvol-discuss] planning to scan unless...

  • From: "Sheri Wells-Jensen" <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 00:14:49 -0400

Hi, Folks,

Unless somebody is already doing this,I'm planning to scan both:

Songbird journeys : four seasons in the lives of migratory birds / Miyoko Chu.

and

Miracles on the Water by Tom Nagorski

both of these were featured on NPR this Friday. I'm not sure if that means they are bestsellers yet and thus already slated for scanning. It will take me a few days to get my hands on these and then another day or two to scan, so there's plenty of time for some kind-hearted soul to stop me if they are already on their way.

Is there, BTW, some system where by books mentioned on NPR get added just as the best seller list does?

Happy preparing for fun summer reading folks!

Sheri W-J

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>