[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:02:43 -0700

Hi Kathy,

If you have your personal controls in the "my account" section of the
Bookshare web site set to not show you books rated either good or fair, you
won't see those in your searches.  I think those are not shown by default.
If you change your preferences, you can see them, if you want to.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____