[bksvol-discuss] Re: plan to scan

Anne,

I wasn't asking if the books were available, I was asking if they were
planned to scan, I checked the collection and the in process list.  That's
not a very hard process for sure, but since the being scanned list isn't
managed by bookshare itself, I couldn't remember where that was housed.

Thanks.

Noel