[bksvol-discuss] Re: picture captions

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:45:02 -0500

Thanks. I hope I'm doing things right.

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lori Castner
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:48 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: picture captions

Hi, Terra,

You can just cut and paste the captions.  Moving the caption from a spot on
the page to a spot on the same page that makes the material flow more
smoothly does not harm the pagination.

I am a fairly new volunteer also, and in the first book I validated there
were a number of quotations which were not part of the text, but which
amplified the material in some way, and I had to move the quotations from
their positions at either the top or the bottom of the page to a better
location between paragraphs, so I can assure you that it does work to cut
and paste them.

By the way welcome to the volunteer list and to being a volunteer here at
Bookshare.

Cat Lover Lori