To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:43 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: picture captions

Thanks, I'll try that with the next book I try and validate. Do you just cut
them and paste? I don't want to do anything to screw up the pagination of
the file, so I'm really trying not to move anything unless it's just to
correct words. until I know for sure what I'm doing.

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo