From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Grandma Cindy
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:33 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] picture captions

Terra,

I know your problem with Alligators has been resolved,
but to answer your question about captions--yes, it's
good to include them, but try to find a place on the
page that won't interrupt a sentence. I try to place
them between paragraphs close to one that has to do
with the picture. Sometimes I put them at the top or
bottom of the page but only if the last sentence is
complete and not carried over to the next page.

Cindy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:56 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.