[bksvol-discuss] Re: physiology of sport and exercise

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:33:27 -0500

Yes, the system for leaving notes does need to be improved.  However there
is also the need to ensure that the system that does exist is used to its
maximum efficiency.  The comments field  is always an important way to
communicate with the validators as well as with the bookshare staff.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services