[bksvol-discuss] Re: petition to put the new books back on the front page

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:55:01 -0400

Hi all,

Actually, Bob, I'm of two minds about this one.  First, I like the idea that
the front page is less cluttered.  I like clean, clear, logical web site
layout, and having the new books under "browse" makes sense to me.  On the
other hand, it does take a couple of extra steps to get to it.  May I suggest a
solution or two?  First, the best way to use the Bookshare site is with the
Links List.  That way you get to what you want quickly and efficiently.
Secondly, you could put the new books page in your Bookmarks or Favorites file,
then all you'd need to do is hit enter on it.  You could also, if you really
wanted to do so, put the link to the New Books on your desktop.

I guess what I'm saying is that I like it the way it is, thanks.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT