[bksvol-discuss] Re: pattern scanos and spell checking

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:56:40 -0500

Hi Elizabeth!

I guarantee you if I could afford to change from OpenBook to Kurzweil I
would do it, yesterday. I'd love to have all those cool features. All I can
hope for is that OpenBook version nine will be an improvement over version
eight. I can tell you that version eight  is much better than previous
OpenBook versions ... so we'll just have to wait and see.

Blessings.

Lynnsky