[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphs--indented or line skipped between?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

Then there are those who read in Braille, and sighted
members who maybe read enlarged on their computers
or..Are Daisy and Jaws the same thing?

So, Jake, is it preferable to indent paragraphs rather
than skip lines between? If bookshare closes blank
lines, and it's desirable to teach children,
especially, that a new paragraph should be indented,
wouldn't indenting be best to do?

If one sets the First Line Indent .2 or .3 (in Word)
rather than using tabs or the space bar, will the
indentation space be preserved?

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/