[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphs revisited

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:19:56 -0600

I guess I must have been the one who was confused. No, I didn't scan
it in my braille lite, I'm reading it in my braille lite. But I still
have the .rtf file with all the page breaks, etc. So how would
changing all of the paragraphs to be represented with a blank line
between them turn them into something that would have the same
problems as a .txt file?

Pam