[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphing redux

I agree, paragraph marks are veryimportant. Without them the text becomes one continuous stream. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:59 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraphing redux

One thing I do ask is that we leave in the paragraph markers. These are kept in by the Bookshare tools, and used to delineate paragraphs. When I backtranslate a braille file, the translation from rtf to braille back to text allows a true paragraph to always start with two spaces in front of it. It makes a critical difference in reading for sighted members like myself, as I can tell where paragraphs begin and end. smile.

Judy s.