[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraph spacing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:21:23 -0800 (PST)

Sarah,

Thank you for the information. We can now validate and
upload txt files as rtf--one of the major improvements
bookshare has made.

I do use Word, and have figured out out to set the
indentations of paragraphs in the document as a whole,
but how would I set it for skipping lines between
paragraphs? Where would I find that? Not that I want
to any more, after your explanation of what happens to
the skipped lines--although Braille readers were the
ones, as I recall, who said they preferred that--but I
am curious to know, in case I do want to. SOme of the
books I validate already have skipped linesw betwween
paragraphs and then I don't change them, of course.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck