[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraph spacing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:19:29 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Evan. That is indeed what I said, and I'm
glad for your correction. It was quite some time ago
that I asked how readers preferred that paragraphs be
done. I could have forgotten which group said
what--but now that you've told me that spaced lines
between paragraphs is more difficult for braille
readers, and I'm sure it doesn't matter to Daisy
readers, I won't use them--and I guess I'll change
them to indented paragraphs if I find them in a book I
download for validation. It shouldn't be too difficult
by using a global replace. I do that with Marissa's
List to eliminate the spacing.

Cindy