[bksvol-discuss] Re: paging issue

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:31:53 -0500

Hi Tracy!

I would suspect that your page length is set to "letter" size. Try
highlighting your entire document, and change your page size to "legal". It
should take care of those short pages. If not, you may have to remove the
page breaks by hand in those short page instances. Usually, changing paper
size to "legal" will take care of the problem, though.
HTH

Blessings.

Lynnsky